Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 8 ...moving on up

Yay week 1 is down ! I get my mouth unwired in 3 days! I am feeling better and better. I am getting more energy too because I am able to have stamina to eat more. It still takes a lot of time and 2 of us to help me drink diluted soups. Today, was my first strange blended food.Well, besides avocado and broth, I wanted sausage and cheesy hash-browns (with beef broth to make it able for me to drink it). It was quite tasty. I am sure there will be more crazy blends. I do miss real food but for now I am doing ok. My swelling has gone down a lot, but my bruising is getting a little more colorful. When I look in the mirror, I don't get freaked out anymore.  I was even able to brush a little on the inside of my my mouth with my infant toothbrush.   Watch-out, yeah there is one of those little things you take for granted.  I also have this plastic splint in my mouth too that food can get into. .It is no fun having a nasty taste in your mouth all the time, but it is getting better. Goodtimes. My back is a little better as I am able to walk and stretch more. I was able to walk outside a little, too bad it is a little rainy here. Also, I am not taking any pain meds during the day. I really didn't think I would feel this good so soon. YAY Thank you JESUS for carrying me through this! 

1 comment:

  1. Looking better for sure. Don't be surprised if when you smile or talk your face muscles pull crooked. They have to adjust too.

    ReplyDelete